Here are 11 steps to fixing your finances this year. I hope you find them useful!
- Take stock of what you have now
- Decide to change your financial future
- Look at your expenses in the last 6 months
- Consolidate any debt
- Evaluate your financial enemies (inflation, taxes and you)
- Get a clear idea of what your net income will be in 2022
- Look at where you have been consciously or unconsciously hurting your wealth building potential, and commit to breaking those patterns
- Find your savings capacity
- Invest your savings capacity intelligently
- Repeat #9, ad infinitum
- Let your assets accumulate – and leave them alone so they may continue to grow!
I hope you find these tips useful!
Here’s to your wealth,
Michael W. Hanna
Registered representative of and offers securities, investment advisory and financial planning services through MML Investor Services, LLC. Members SIPC (www.SIPC.org). Azura Wealth Advisers is not a subsidiary of affiliate of MML Investor Services, LLC, or its affiliated companies. Supervisory Office: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2510, New York, NY 101720. Phone – (212) 578-0300.