Here are 11 steps to fixing your finances this year. I hope you find them useful!
- Take stock of what you have now
- Decide to change your financial future
- Look at your expenses in the last 6 months
- Consolidate any debt
- Evaluate your financial enemies (inflation, taxes and you)
- Get a clear idea of what your net income will be in 2022
- Look at where you have been consciously or unconsciously hurting your wealth building potential, and commit to breaking those patterns
- Find your savings capacity
- Invest your savings capacity intelligently
- Repeat #9, ad infinitum
- Let your assets accumulate – and leave them alone so they may continue to grow!
I hope you find these tips useful!
Here’s to your wealth,
Michael W. Hanna
Representatives do not provide tax and/or legal advice. Any discussion of taxes is for general purposes only, does not purport to be complete or cover every situation, and should not be construed as legal, tax or accounting advice. This article is educational and is not advice or a recommendation for any specific investment product, strategy, or service. The views and opinions expressed are those of Michael Hanna only. Any examples used are generic, hypothetical and for illustration purposes only. Investing involves risks, and past performance is not indicative of future results. Clients should confer with their qualified legal, tax and accounting advisors as appropriate.